středa 19. dubna 2017

Christmas kitty

The Easter is behind us, so it's the perfect time to start preparing for the Christmas:D
You cardmakers know, what I'm talking about.. 

I just found this kitty stamp and it looked to me like the cat should hold something, so I gave her a star and created this nontraditional colored Christmas card.



This weeks challenge on ATSM is Holiday, you can create cards for any Holiday you like, but I love Christmas the most and there is never too much Christmas cards!


 Hope you'll join us at Addicted to Stamps and More and share your holiday creations.

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/2017/04/challenge-238-holiday.html


5 komentářů:

  1. You are certainly ahead of the game with starting your Christmas cards. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Very beautiful - I love all the detailed layers and that is a very sweet kitty :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. A beautiful card, I am sorry your card will not be entered into the draw as you have not linked back to the challenge, you have entered to the challenge blohg. Marlne

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Adorable card, I love the non-traditional colors and that sweet kitten! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Very creative, so cute. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge.

    OdpovědětVymazat