neděle 9. dubna 2017

Sunday sketch No.5

I decided to redraw my favorite sketches from the papers lying all around to the computer, to have it all gathered. And I would also like to share those sketches with you!

 


And here are the cards I made using this sketch. First one in violet shades. I found out I only have one violet patterned paper, so I created the background with hot embossing the letters.


For the second card I also created my own background, not that I wouldn't have brown beige paper... actually most of my papers are in this colors, but I just fell in love with the stencils and kind of mixed media background.


For both cards I use this cute wedding bike stamp, borrowed from a friend and stamped in blend inks.


5 komentářů:

  1. This is perfect for our current challenge “Shades of Purple in your Image” at Pattie’s Creations. Your image is so nice!!! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. These a gorgeous, especially love the 2nd one so pretty. Thanks for playing along at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Beautiful wedding card. Thank you for sharing at Stamping with dragon. Pippap DT

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Two lovely cards!


    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges! Please remember to check the winner’s post tomorrow!!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. great card, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair design challenge.

    OdpovědětVymazat